guys! my mom bought huge samosas today! yum!
so while i wait for my print to be done, just a heads up, but i’ll be changing my URL soon. since i’ll be using delruhdorfer for my “professional” stuff. yeah.
“It comes from everywhere. It comes from trying to be observant, seeing movies, reading books, having conversations in a lot of different cities and meeting different people and trying to harness as much awareness as you can, you know? I think that’s the hard part because it’s really easy to walk around in a cloud and not pay attention.” —Conor Oberst (via youuidiotkid)
“i love pickles! i love pickles! i love pickles! heyheyhey hey!” —emily singing
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.